What is Trenbolone?
Trenbolone Acetate is an extremely powerful anabolic steroid and is considered the single greatest anabolic steroid by many performance enhancing athletes. This is one of the most versatile anabolic steroids on the market and can provide benefits quite unlike any other steroid. Trenbolone Acetate is also subject to numerous myths in the anabolic steroid world, but hopefully we’ll be able to dispel these myths and gain a firm understanding of the compound.
Synthetic or laboratory created anabolic androgenic steroid use is prevalent today and not limited to professional bodybuilders or athletes.
Since these drugs are prescription-only, a person wanting to use them will naturally have to turn to underground labs and black-market resources for their drug of choice. The same applies to Trenbolone, but there’s a twist. To their credit, the majority of bodybuilding websites discourage beginners to anabolic steroids from experimenting with Trenbolone before they have more experience.
Even so, dosage recommendations when it comes to Trenbolone dosage can have more of an impact on one person than another numerous forms of Trenbolone are more readily available in underground markets today depending on their slightly altered molecular formula. The two most common:
- Trenbolone acetate (C20H24O3)
- Trenbolone enanthate (C25H34O3)
Regardless of molecular formula, Trenbolone is known as a growth promoter – but it’s a veterinary grade steroid intended for use on cattle and stock animals prior to slaughter.
What effects of Trenbolone
Trenbolone acetate taken from cattle pellets is not manufactured under sterile circumstances, and that warning is plainly stated on websites selling the veterinary grade steroid.
The main mechanism of action of Trenbolone (in cattle) is its ability to:
- promote feed efficiency through a slow release delivery system
- improve levels of insulin-like growth factor-1
- accelerate synthesis of proteins
- promote red blood cell development (erythropoiesis)
Those processes are necessary for development of lean muscle mass, muscle growth, and strength through higher levels of red blood cell oxygenation and nutrition, coupled with protein synthesis.
In addition, Trenbolone is under continued study for its potential in slowing down cellular death.
Recommendations for Trenbolone dosage depend on which bodybuilding website or fellow Trenbolone user that you’re talking to. As Trenbolone has never been condoned for use on humans by medical communities, there is no dosage reommendation for use.
Other anabolic androgenic steroids that have been used in medical scenarios do come with dosage recommendations; however bodybuilders often exceed them anyways. To their credit, the majority of bodybuilding websites discourage beginners to anabolic steroids from experimenting with Trenbolone before they have more experience.
Even so, dosage recommendations when it comes to Trenbolone dosage can have more of an impact on one person than another.
- So too can different Trenbolone dosage suggestions between Trenbolone acetate and Trenbolone enanthate, although both are rated 500/500 in anabolic and androgenic potential.
- Suggestions for Trenbolone acetate: 100 mg to 300 mg weekly divided into two or three injections. For oral trenbolone, recommendations average 100 mg to 200 mg daily.
- For Trenbolone enanthate: 150 to 300 mg weekly, again divided into several doses throughout the week.